I know you, you and I are similar. You work all day, then come home to a mess. And you’re tired, and you’ve already spent the day cleaning up other people’s literal and metaphorical messes. All you want to do is jump on the computer, turn on the TV and forget the mess in front of you…Don’t! Here’s how to do laundry while your game loads, Netflix buffers, or there’s an unfastforward-able commercial in your DVR’ed TV show!
- Throw laundry in the washer. Toss a laundry pac in. Set the washer to “casual, cold” and run back to your choice of escapism!
- Grab your floor-laundry and turn it into hamper-laundry
- Take your laundry out of the washer, and toss it in the dryer. Set to dry on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Throw your hamper laundry in the washer. Toss a laundry pac in. Set the washer to “casual, cold” and run back to your choice of escapism!
- When your dryer time is up, pull your clothes into the hamper. Turn your washer-laundry into dryer-laundry.
- BONUS- While watching your movie/tv show…fold your laundry. Sort it into piles however you usually keep your laundry sorted. (Bottoms, Tops, etc). Next commercial, put them away by pile.
- Keep repeating this process until laundry is done and put away! Do this once or twice a week.