Have a cookie exchange you need to bring cookies to? Want to show off your ingenuity, despite your lack of skill and creativity? Look no further. Here is a list of fun ingredients you can add into premade cookie dough to revamp your snacks into something new and exciting!
Ready Made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- A Small Package of Real Bacon Bits! (Adding in bacon you cook yourself has a tendency to be soggy and have a weird consistency. Buying a package of bacon bits is easier, and tastier)
- Crumbled Pretzels (Salt is a wonderful thing in sweet treats)
- Shredded Coconut (Like a Mounds Cookie!)
- M&Ms (Experiment with different flavors)
- Mini Marshmallows and Graham Cracker Crumbs (Yum! Smores!)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough
Chopped up craisins, flaked coconut, chopped almonds (Trail Mix Cookies!
Bake As Normal!